Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges to Apple ID account

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to view charges to my Apple ID account. I see on my bank statement that I was charged a $2.99 amount from iTunes but I haven’t bought anything. The only reoccurring app subscription I have is for amazon music and then I also have the audible app but that’s paid online, not through iTunes. This has happened before so I notified my bank to send me a new debit card but when I spoke to someone on the phone from apple they told me to contact apple first.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 1:23 PM

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 1:23 PM in response to sydni241

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Jul 20, 2020 1:24 PM in response to sydni241

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Charges to Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.