Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari search is Bing instead of Google. I have tried removing extensions. I there are no extensions visible when I go into preferences. I had found an article that helped me with this several months ago but cannot find it again.

Safari keep searching with Bing instead of Google. I have tried removing extensions however no extensions appear when I go through my Safari preferences. I had found an article on this a few months ago that helped me but can’t find it again. Please help

iMac Pro

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 8:28 AM

Similar questions

10 replies

Safari search is Bing instead of Google. I have tried removing extensions. I there are no extensions visible when I go into preferences. I had found an article that helped me with this several months ago but cannot find it again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.