You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 stuck on white apple logo

Please help!

iphone 7 stuck on white apple logo.

I did press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for about 18 seconds, then support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen shows up and stuck this screen. iphone7 is connecting to PC but PC is not recognizing iphone. This is my kid's iphone, so I don't think there is iTune.

Thank you for any help!

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 7:39 AM

see this link:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

2 replies

Dec 13, 2019 6:59 PM in response to snowman0317

Try a different USB port. If nothing changes try another USB cable. If that doesn’t work try this, with the phone powered on plug it into the computer then hold the power and volume down button. Once you hear the phone disconnect from you computer and or the screen goes black let go of the power button only.. keeping the volume down button pressed down until the computer recognizes the phone. Note: your phone screen will be black. If you see the apple logo or anything but a black screen try the steps again until the phone is connected to the pc and the screen is completely black. Open iTunes once those steps are completed and follow the steps in itunes to restore. If none of this works you’ll need some pros to look at the device.

iphone 7 stuck on white apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.