Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Everywhere

How do I stop apps downloading from my Ipad to my Iphone? I've turned everything off but it keeps re-downloading the apps on the Iphone everytime I download a new app on my ipad.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 8:27 AM

7 replies

Dec 6, 2019 8:03 AM in response to AbiiCherry

Done what? You need to turn off Automatic downloads of Apps on both your iPhone and your iPad so apps downloaded on one do not get automatically downloaded on the other.

If you have actually turned them off, then there's no possible way apps downloaded on the iPhone will continue to get downloaded to the iPad.

Do note that the setting does not delete any apps already downloaded, you need to delete those manually from whichever device you do not want them on.

Dec 6, 2019 8:23 AM in response to AbiiCherry

That should stop the automatic downloads of any apps you buy or download on one device, onto another.

Do make sure they are actually turned off while "Low Power Mode" is turned off.

Otherwise once low power mode turns off, they get re-enabled.

As said it will not remove already downloaded apps, and will not cancel currently ongoing downloads.

There's nothing else to do.

Apps Everywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.