Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best screen protector for an ipad pro 11" used with an apple pencil 2

It's December, 2019. By now, surely some company has created a screen protector for the 2018 iPad Pro 11" that allows normal function of the Apple Pencil 2 and Face Recognition, while protecting the screen from getting scratched. But all of the product reviews I have seen say that none work as well as an iPad without a screen protector. I haven't found even one screen protector that is rated better than about 3.4 out of 5. PLEASE... can someone recommend a great screen protector?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 11:37 AM

I have never used a screen protector with any of my iPads, especially my iPad Pro with the Pencil. While I've seen iPads with screen protectors, I've not seen any using the Apple Pencil using one. I don't even see any offered from the Apple website, like you do with screen protectors for the iPhone. I've just not seen a need for one. I have a Smart Keyboard, which protects the screen when closed, and my screen is still pristine.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2019 11:37 AM in response to Dougster in TX

I have never used a screen protector with any of my iPads, especially my iPad Pro with the Pencil. While I've seen iPads with screen protectors, I've not seen any using the Apple Pencil using one. I don't even see any offered from the Apple website, like you do with screen protectors for the iPhone. I've just not seen a need for one. I have a Smart Keyboard, which protects the screen when closed, and my screen is still pristine.

Best screen protector for an ipad pro 11" used with an apple pencil 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.