Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

powerbeats pro volume issue

I am having an issue with the volume of my Powerbeats Pro. What I believe happened was there was an update that restricted the volume of my beats. At full volume, they do not get as loud as before. Is there anyone that can tell me what is causing this issue and how to fix it? I remember how loud they used to get on max volume but they simply are not loud anymore, even after raising the volume on my Iphone, and by using the volume rocker on the earbuds themselves. Thank you for your help!

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 8:07 PM

Hello natzadeh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that the volume on your Powerbeats Pro does not get as loud as it previously was when connected to your iPhone. You've come to the right place for help.

I'd like to start by having you check that a volume limit has not been set on the iPhone:

Change the way music sounds on iPhone - Apple Support

Using the Beats Updater app, it's also a good idea to check if there's any available firmware updates, then reset the Beats:

1. Update the firmware of your Beats product
  2. Reset your Beats earphones

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2019 8:07 PM in response to natzadeh

Hello natzadeh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that the volume on your Powerbeats Pro does not get as loud as it previously was when connected to your iPhone. You've come to the right place for help.

I'd like to start by having you check that a volume limit has not been set on the iPhone:

Change the way music sounds on iPhone - Apple Support

Using the Beats Updater app, it's also a good idea to check if there's any available firmware updates, then reset the Beats:

1. Update the firmware of your Beats product
  2. Reset your Beats earphones

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

powerbeats pro volume issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.