Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes

How do I setup to purchase music on different devices. Also, how do I transfer Apple Music from my iPhone to my laptop.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 3:22 PM

If you have an apple Music subscription, it is tied to your Apple ID as well, so will be available to all devices logged in to it.

to transfer any songs, albums and playlists added to your library from the Apple Music subscription service you will need to log in to iCloud on each device with the same Apple ID, and turn on iCloud Music Library.

See here: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Turn on iCloud Music Library: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

and here: Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2019 3:22 PM in response to AFM123acm

If you have an apple Music subscription, it is tied to your Apple ID as well, so will be available to all devices logged in to it.

to transfer any songs, albums and playlists added to your library from the Apple Music subscription service you will need to log in to iCloud on each device with the same Apple ID, and turn on iCloud Music Library.

See here: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Turn on iCloud Music Library: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

and here: Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.