Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes music

If I purchased music on i tunes when I had an iphone but do not have an iphone now can I access my music on my hp laptop?

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 3:44 PM

marcykleinman Said:

"iTunes music: If I purchased music on i tunes when I had an iphone but do not have an iphone now can I access my music on my hp laptop?"

-------

Download iTunes to your computer, and then log in to you iTunes account under the Account menu. Once logged in, select Music from the dropdown list on the top-left corner of the screen. Then, your purchases should be seen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2020 3:44 PM in response to marcykleinman

marcykleinman Said:

"iTunes music: If I purchased music on i tunes when I had an iphone but do not have an iphone now can I access my music on my hp laptop?"

-------

Download iTunes to your computer, and then log in to you iTunes account under the Account menu. Once logged in, select Music from the dropdown list on the top-left corner of the screen. Then, your purchases should be seen.

itunes music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.