Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display zoom doesn't work?

Just got a new iphone 11 and tried to set it to Display Zoom. Knew where it was (Settings->Display & Brightness->Display Zoom) and did what I thought I needed to do (set it to Zoomed and then hit Set). Told me that changing it would restart the phone, which is fine. Screen shut off for like 3 seconds but was obviously not a full restart (no apple logo, didn't have to enter my passcode, also it took only 3 seconds). And...nothing. It looks the same as it did before. Is there some trick I'm missing?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:40 PM

Hey ctraci, 

I understand that you toggled Zoom on for your iPhone 11, but you're not seeing a difference on your iPhone.

If you go back to Settings > Display & Brightness, did the settings for Display Zoom reset? If so, try to change them again and see if after the iPhone restarts itself, if the settings appear to stay this time. If the settings are still adjusted, the display may be zoomed in but not as noticeable. You could take a before and after screenshot to compare the differences to see if the display is actually zoomed in.

If you find there's still a concern with this, Contact Apple Support directly for further help.

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2019 3:40 PM in response to ctraci

Hey ctraci, 

I understand that you toggled Zoom on for your iPhone 11, but you're not seeing a difference on your iPhone.

If you go back to Settings > Display & Brightness, did the settings for Display Zoom reset? If so, try to change them again and see if after the iPhone restarts itself, if the settings appear to stay this time. If the settings are still adjusted, the display may be zoomed in but not as noticeable. You could take a before and after screenshot to compare the differences to see if the display is actually zoomed in.

If you find there's still a concern with this, Contact Apple Support directly for further help.

Have a great day.

Display zoom doesn't work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.