Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add iphone photo label

Oh please help😊

If someone can please help provide guidance on how to add custom labels to photos taken and saved on an iPhone 11 Pro Max, I will be forever grateful.

I have watched way too many videos, read threads and searched to no avail. Simply stated, if I have a photo of my dog , I just want to add a label of “dog”and not necessarily have all of those in a specific album. Thanks in advance!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 10:07 AM

I’m not looking to add a caption or text to the actual picture. I simply want to add a tag or label as a way to index as mentioned in my example above.

this is possible apparently using voice over assistance. I’m just looking to add a label or tag to a picture, not alter or actually add to the photo at all.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2019 10:07 AM in response to SravanKrA

I’m not looking to add a caption or text to the actual picture. I simply want to add a tag or label as a way to index as mentioned in my example above.

this is possible apparently using voice over assistance. I’m just looking to add a label or tag to a picture, not alter or actually add to the photo at all.

How to add iphone photo label

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.