Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the latest software upgrade to my iPhone, I have been unable to sign in to my mail icon what is the problem?

After latest software update to my iPhone 6, my mail washing pushing through. I researched and followed some of the tips one of which included deleting the mail app and reinstalling. Now I cannot get pass the welcome to mail and the different platforms. I hit iCloud and when I put my Apple ID it says that email is already in the system and fails to sign me in. How can I correct this?

iPad Air 2, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 12:58 PM

Does the account show in Settings/Passwords & Accounts? If so, is it enabled?

1 reply

After the latest software upgrade to my iPhone, I have been unable to sign in to my mail icon what is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.