Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the Apple Card Support Line at Goldman Sachs even exist? "Unable to Verify Your Identification Information."

The Apple Card Application Support Line is a joke.

My ultimate objective was to get an Apple Card so that I could associate it with my Apple Pay Account. I have submitted an application 3 times for the Apple Card. Each time it comes back with the same response, "Unable to Verify Your Identification Information." I retired from the US military after 33 years service. I've contacted the Apple Card Support Desk at Goldman Sachs each time asking for their help. They don't have a clue what's going on. Their standard response is to resubmit. So much for Apple's Customer Care Reputation!

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 1:18 PM

Goldman Sachs is not Apple. here is the only link I can provide for you - Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

Make sure that the information for your Apple ID is correct and that it matches your mailing address/billing address.

Similar questions

1 reply

Why does the Apple Card Support Line at Goldman Sachs even exist? "Unable to Verify Your Identification Information."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.