Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m terrified

i was in safari and I accidentally taped the little button in the corner that showed you all your tabs and one caught my eye it said “27 viruses have been found on your phone after visiting an adult website follow these steps in two minutes or less to get rid of them, if not completed in two mins or less the sad card could be damaged” then a timer started on the screen it then said I had to click to go to the App Store and down load something like a vpn or whatever so i closed the tab and all my other tabs and turned my phone completely off but then I plugged it in and it turn on so I closed all my apps and then started typing this. It’s been more than two mins so I am so so so hoping that it was a scam and I did not make the wrong choice in closing the tab because I just got this phone

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 8:42 PM

Those are always scams. It's impossible for a website or application to check the iPhone for malware, except for manually-uploaded files.

(176876)

Similar questions

1 reply

I’m terrified

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.