Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Screen turning green

I was using my iPhone X 256 GB this morning when it’s screen suddenly turned light green..and is not fixing till now..like I can use the phone but the display shows light green color I mean the colors are gone..it also shows complete green color on top left side along side of the notch..can anyone help me with this?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 12:16 PM

Hello Eimaad16,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with the display on your iPhone being discolored unexpectedly. To help with this, please see if any of the steps in this Apple resource help with your situation, and then contact Apple if you need any further assistance.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2019 12:16 PM in response to Eimaad16

Hello Eimaad16,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with the display on your iPhone being discolored unexpectedly. To help with this, please see if any of the steps in this Apple resource help with your situation, and then contact Apple if you need any further assistance.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers!

iPhone X Screen turning green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.