Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not work microphone iPhone 7, iOS 13,3

microphone is not working. I do not hear those who call me and I do not hear the voice who calls me. Voice messages are not recorded. there’s just no countdown. the same situation with video. but as soon as I plug in the headphones I can call someone and I will hear and they will hear me. rebooting only helps for a couple of minutes. then again the sound recording does not work. reset the phone to factory settings - the problem remains. Is this a problem in iOS or in the microphone? screenshots attached

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 12:54 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 15, 2019 4:28 PM in response to brusiida

Hi brusiida,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here.

If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't working is a helpful article that has some additional steps to troubleshoot your issue.

If you continue to have trouble after attempting those steps, you can visit an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for additional assistance.

Find Locations

Kindest regards.

Do not work microphone iPhone 7, iOS 13,3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.