Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Convert to PDF and save in Documents on iPad Pro

Is there a simple way of saving a web document as a PDF in Documents on iPad Pro please? Everything I’ve seen seems to need a 3rd party app or multiple clunky steps.

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 3:09 AM

Assuming you have updated to iPadOS13.x...

From Safari, touch the Share icon at top right of the screen (the square with an upward pointing arrow) - and an actions menu will appear. Scroll down to find the Markup action - touch - and the Markup page will appear.

Assuming that you just want to save the entire page without adding any markup edits, ensure that the Pencil icon at top right is not highlighted in blue (if it is, touch it to toggle off - or again to toggle on). Finally, tap Done at top left - and Save the resulting PDF to the location of your choice.

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2019 3:09 AM in response to Glockers

Assuming you have updated to iPadOS13.x...

From Safari, touch the Share icon at top right of the screen (the square with an upward pointing arrow) - and an actions menu will appear. Scroll down to find the Markup action - touch - and the Markup page will appear.

Assuming that you just want to save the entire page without adding any markup edits, ensure that the Pencil icon at top right is not highlighted in blue (if it is, touch it to toggle off - or again to toggle on). Finally, tap Done at top left - and Save the resulting PDF to the location of your choice.

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

Convert to PDF and save in Documents on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.