Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Status

I thought I placed an order for a new iPhone 11 but I haven't received any conformation of shipment. Is there anyway I can verify that my order has been filled?

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 1:07 PM

jdillman2 Said:

"Order Status: I thought I placed an order for a new iPhone 11 but I haven't received any conformation of shipment. Is there anyway I can verify that my order has been filled?"

-------

Apple is whom to Contact:

Nobody here can verify the answer to your question. This is a User-to-User forum. You are not speaking with Apple here. So, using the below information, request to speak with an Apple Store staff member about this. They’ll know what’s going with the order and what it all stands.

Contacting Apple

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2019 1:07 PM in response to jdillman2

jdillman2 Said:

"Order Status: I thought I placed an order for a new iPhone 11 but I haven't received any conformation of shipment. Is there anyway I can verify that my order has been filled?"

-------

Apple is whom to Contact:

Nobody here can verify the answer to your question. This is a User-to-User forum. You are not speaking with Apple here. So, using the below information, request to speak with an Apple Store staff member about this. They’ll know what’s going with the order and what it all stands.

Contacting Apple

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

Order Status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.