You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple Care Plus cover this?

Hey guys I have Apple Care plus and recently completely smashed my phone accidentally and the whole back glass is cracked and the frame is moved off center. Does Apple Care cover accidents like this or do I need to pay full price? (iPhone 11 XS Max)

Edit: The phone turns on, front screen isn’t cracked at all but the touchscreen is completely broken and cellular doesn’t work at all. Yes I have purchased AppleCare+ from the Apple Store while first buying the product and it hasn’t even been a year yet but its very close to being a year.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 5:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 5:30 AM

It should. Make an appointment at the Genius Bar.

2 replies

Does Apple Care Plus cover this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.