Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New way of Adding multiple songs to a playlist

Im a DJ and I have tens of thousands of song and I cant go through every single song and add them individually to a playlist because it will take forever and I have a wedding to Dj today!!! WWOOOWW I mean, why cant we just simply highlight/ select the displayed songs from there then add to the playlist? Anyone here know hot to go about this?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 6:12 PM

Adrian,

You can add songs to a playlist by dragging them and dropping onto the playlist name in the left sidebar. For a range of sings, click the first and hold Shift while you click the last, then drag-n-drop the whole range.

CMD-A is working as usual here, on Music in Catalina. Does it work for you if you change to View > As Songs?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2019 6:12 PM in response to Adrian_TheCreativeGuy

Adrian,

You can add songs to a playlist by dragging them and dropping onto the playlist name in the left sidebar. For a range of sings, click the first and hold Shift while you click the last, then drag-n-drop the whole range.

CMD-A is working as usual here, on Music in Catalina. Does it work for you if you change to View > As Songs?

New way of Adding multiple songs to a playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.