Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple Classroom have MDM classes and Manually made classrooms.

Can Apple Classroom have MDM classes and Manually made classrooms? If so then how?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 8:03 AM

Hi rexp2007,

Thanks for the post about using Apple Classroom. I'm glad to share a resource that might help you.

I recommend checking out this document, which has some great information about the ways you can use Apple Classroom: Getting Started with Classroom

If you don't find an answer there, you'll want to get in touch with Education support. You'll find a few contact options at the bottom of this link: Education - Official Apple Support

I hope this helps get you started. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 8:03 AM in response to ChromiumOverload

Hi rexp2007,

Thanks for the post about using Apple Classroom. I'm glad to share a resource that might help you.

I recommend checking out this document, which has some great information about the ways you can use Apple Classroom: Getting Started with Classroom

If you don't find an answer there, you'll want to get in touch with Education support. You'll find a few contact options at the bottom of this link: Education - Official Apple Support

I hope this helps get you started. Take care.

Can Apple Classroom have MDM classes and Manually made classrooms.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.