Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot bring my device serial no

my iphone screen frozen, i cannot bring the serial no to book repair appointment or chat with your team.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 1:10 PM

Hi there,

The serial number can be found on the back of the iPhone, or if iTunes recognises the iPhone, connecting it to iTunes.

See here for instructions on how to do this: Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

However, I'd suggest trying the steps here before contacting Apple Support or booking either a Genius Bar appointment or an appointment with an Apple Authorised Service Provider: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2019 1:10 PM in response to samah2012

Hi there,

The serial number can be found on the back of the iPhone, or if iTunes recognises the iPhone, connecting it to iTunes.

See here for instructions on how to do this: Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

However, I'd suggest trying the steps here before contacting Apple Support or booking either a Genius Bar appointment or an appointment with an Apple Authorised Service Provider: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

i cannot bring my device serial no

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.