Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got charged twice by the online Apple Store

I got charged twice by the online Apple store, I used a gift card against some items which is now at zero, but they also charged my credit card for the value of the gift card as though I hadn’t used it? Anyone had the same issue?

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 9:13 AM

Hey there Alpine walker,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’ve been charged twice for a purchase from the Online Apple Store. I’ll be happy to help with this.

If this was a purchase from the Online Apple Store, you’ll want to reach back out to them directly Here’s a link for your convenience:

Contacting Apple

If this was a purchase made from the App Store or iTunes, you can use this link to help you identify why you were billed twice:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

You can request a refund with the steps here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 9:13 AM in response to Alpine walker

Hey there Alpine walker,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’ve been charged twice for a purchase from the Online Apple Store. I’ll be happy to help with this.

If this was a purchase from the Online Apple Store, you’ll want to reach back out to them directly Here’s a link for your convenience:

Contacting Apple

If this was a purchase made from the App Store or iTunes, you can use this link to help you identify why you were billed twice:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

You can request a refund with the steps here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

I hope this helps.

I got charged twice by the online Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.