Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t pair Jabra Headphones

I can’t pair my Jabra Sport v5.70 headphones with my new series 5 Apple Watch.

It keeps saying the watch will pair with any Bluetooth enable headphones but I can’t get it to pair.

they pair with my iPhone fine.

and I’ve tried to download the Jabra sport app to my watch but it’s either not available or I’m doing it wrong.

Please help!

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 6:02 PM

The following steps may help:

Unpair your earphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with.

Restart your Apple Watch:

Check that you are following both the manufacturer's pairing instructions for your earphones and Apple's instructions:

Try moving your watch and earphones to a different location, further away from any other active Bluetooth devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2019 6:02 PM in response to Tigerdog17

The following steps may help:

Unpair your earphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with.

Restart your Apple Watch:

Check that you are following both the manufacturer's pairing instructions for your earphones and Apple's instructions:

Try moving your watch and earphones to a different location, further away from any other active Bluetooth devices.

Can’t pair Jabra Headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.