Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to pair your Bluetooth headphones to the apple SE watch

I just got an SE watch with GPS and cellular last week and no matter what I do, I can not pair the headphones to the watch. I have watched videos, etc. I can pair it to the phone but then I cant just take my watch with me without the phone. I have shut the watch off and on again, etc. Anyone have suggestions?

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 10:25 AM

Find the headphone instructions for putting your headphones into "Discovery" mode. That is always the hardest part about pairing, figuring out how to put the headphones into Discovery mode.

I have successfully paired 4 different Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch. Sony Noise Canceling over the hear headphones, 2 different 16 year old Bluetooth behind the head headphones, and my AirPods (5 if you count the 2 sets of AirPods)

Except for the AirPods, all the others required Google searching to find the original instructions for the headphones, so I could figure out how to put them into Discovery mode.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 10:25 AM in response to lhwalsh

Find the headphone instructions for putting your headphones into "Discovery" mode. That is always the hardest part about pairing, figuring out how to put the headphones into Discovery mode.

I have successfully paired 4 different Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch. Sony Noise Canceling over the hear headphones, 2 different 16 year old Bluetooth behind the head headphones, and my AirPods (5 if you count the 2 sets of AirPods)

Except for the AirPods, all the others required Google searching to find the original instructions for the headphones, so I could figure out how to put them into Discovery mode.

how to pair your Bluetooth headphones to the apple SE watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.