Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

history of itunes purchases not available

After signing in to the iTunes store on my iMac and selecting Account/View My Account... and clicking See All in the Purchase History section of the Account Information window that appears, I receive a spinning wheel that has run for up to half-an-hour. Several tries have yielded the same result. (I am attempting to change a subscription to a service I have purchase through the iTunes Store.)

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 2:07 PM

Hello Francis Lupo.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to change a subscription. I’m happy to help.

Let’s restart your Mac and follow the steps here once your Mac has fully restarted: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also use one of the other devices mentioned to change your subscription. Are you able to change your subscription after restarting your iMac?

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 2:07 PM in response to Francis Lupo

Hello Francis Lupo.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to change a subscription. I’m happy to help.

Let’s restart your Mac and follow the steps here once your Mac has fully restarted: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also use one of the other devices mentioned to change your subscription. Are you able to change your subscription after restarting your iMac?

Take care.

history of itunes purchases not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.