Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album art all mixed up from Music to Iphone 11 pro

It's been a lot of days that if i put my ORIGINAL MUSIC CD'S inside "Music" and i try to put them on my iphone, all the album cover get mixed up with older covers and I'm never able to have the right one.. the only thing Mac told me is to subscribe to Itunes Match or Apple Music. Anyone can help me with this problem without having to pay for a useless subscription?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 7:02 PM

I recently updated to 13.1 on my iphone and I am also having the same exact issue. I tried taking all the music off of my iphone, re-syncing the phone and then adding all the music back and it still didn't fix it. From all the threads on this issue, this is happening to many users. Apple is aware of the issue and choosing to not fix the bug but instead trying to get customers to purchase Apple Music which doesn't solve this issue at hand. Many of us are frustrated at the lack of support from Apple but sadly, we are at their mercy since their software isn't working. I will continue to research until this issue is resolved so I can listen to my music on my iphone with the correct album artwork.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 7:02 PM in response to Aleiannone92

I recently updated to 13.1 on my iphone and I am also having the same exact issue. I tried taking all the music off of my iphone, re-syncing the phone and then adding all the music back and it still didn't fix it. From all the threads on this issue, this is happening to many users. Apple is aware of the issue and choosing to not fix the bug but instead trying to get customers to purchase Apple Music which doesn't solve this issue at hand. Many of us are frustrated at the lack of support from Apple but sadly, we are at their mercy since their software isn't working. I will continue to research until this issue is resolved so I can listen to my music on my iphone with the correct album artwork.

Album art all mixed up from Music to Iphone 11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.