Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to ping iphone

I got a new iPhone 11. It shows my watch is connected and I am receiving notifications on my watch but I cannot ping my iPhone. It lights up when I tap on the icon like it’s contacting my phone but I never hear the pinging noise like I did on my previous phone. Please help!

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:02 AM

Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone: Settings > Bluetooth. - Check that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or to a cellular network: Settings > Wi-Fi. ... - Separately on each device, tap on Start Pairing (on your iPhone, do this within the Watch app). - Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2019 9:02 AM in response to Jkb1990

Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone: Settings > Bluetooth. - Check that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or to a cellular network: Settings > Wi-Fi. ... - Separately on each device, tap on Start Pairing (on your iPhone, do this within the Watch app). - Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone.

Unable to ping iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.