Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV problem

I subscribed to the Apple TV app. I can see movies on my computer and iPad, but I cannot see them on my TV. Do I have to buy the box to stream to my TV?

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 11:51 AM

Hello,

Just so I am understanding you correctly, you subscribed to Apple TV+ and you downloaded the Apple TV application on your television? Are you certain you are using the Apple TV application on your TV? Can you elaborate more on what you mean by “nothing happens”?

Here is a list of all TV models that support the Apple TV application.

Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

If you TV is not on this list then you will need the physical Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD device.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2019 11:51 AM in response to normafromco

Hello,

Just so I am understanding you correctly, you subscribed to Apple TV+ and you downloaded the Apple TV application on your television? Are you certain you are using the Apple TV application on your TV? Can you elaborate more on what you mean by “nothing happens”?

Here is a list of all TV models that support the Apple TV application.

Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

If you TV is not on this list then you will need the physical Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD device.

Apple TV problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.