Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I stream movies on Apple TV if I don’t have an apple device ?Oo

How can I stream movies on Apple TV if I don’t have apple device ?

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 10:07 PM

To buy, rent, or subscribe, when using the Apple TV app on Fire TV, you will need an additional supported device on which to do any financial transaction. See footnote (2) on: Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

1. Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support. To subscribe to Apple TV+, you may do so on e.g. the website tv.apple.com.
  2. To buy or rent movies from the Apple iTunes Store, you can do so in the iTunes application on a Windows computer.
  3. To pay for digital items or services, you will need to link a payment method to your Apple ID account.
  4. Then services are accessible on any of your devices when signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 10:07 PM in response to chezmorey

To buy, rent, or subscribe, when using the Apple TV app on Fire TV, you will need an additional supported device on which to do any financial transaction. See footnote (2) on: Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

1. Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support. To subscribe to Apple TV+, you may do so on e.g. the website tv.apple.com.
  2. To buy or rent movies from the Apple iTunes Store, you can do so in the iTunes application on a Windows computer.
  3. To pay for digital items or services, you will need to link a payment method to your Apple ID account.
  4. Then services are accessible on any of your devices when signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account.

How can I stream movies on Apple TV if I don’t have an apple device ?Oo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.