Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice control issue

How can i fix “unable to turn on voice control” In Ios 13.3

I already connect to wifi and its still showing that waiting for wifi to download some files.

and finally one pop up will be there shown as Unable to turn on voice control.

both screen shots are attached

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Hi Nizamudheenkv,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're getting the error "unable to turn on voice control" when trying to enable it in Settings > Accessibility. I'm happy to take a look at this with you.

Does it help if you turn off Low Power Mode and try again? Low Power Mode affects some functions on your device as described in the link following, so it may be useful to try again with Low Power Mode off: Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 2:19 PM in response to Nizamudheenkv

Hi Nizamudheenkv,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're getting the error "unable to turn on voice control" when trying to enable it in Settings > Accessibility. I'm happy to take a look at this with you.

Does it help if you turn off Low Power Mode and try again? Low Power Mode affects some functions on your device as described in the link following, so it may be useful to try again with Low Power Mode off: Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

Dec 19, 2019 1:27 PM in response to Nizamudheenkv

Hi Nizamudheenkv,

I'm glad that you can enable Voice Control when Low Power Mode is disabled.

As far as the slow performance issues you have when Voice Control is enabled, you may be able to help the performance issues by restarting your iPhone using “slide to power off”, as explained in this article:  Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Also, if restarting doesn't change the behavior, keep track of what features or apps are slow and what other issues you notice when Voice Control is enabled, and let me know what you see happening.

Take Care.

Dec 18, 2019 11:57 PM in response to Cheri_M

Thank you,

Cheri_M now it’s fixed. Voice control is unable, but now I’m facing another issue that when i activated the voice control my iphone get some bugs issues and getting slow in performance. When i realised that and turn off the voice control then there is no such issues. And when unable it again same issue is facing I don’t know why....

Can you help me for that too.?

Voice control issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.