Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We have a new Apple TV HD. Unable to obtain IVIEW app using Apple ID.

We have a new Apple TV HD. Unable to obtain IVIEW via the App Store by using the Apple ID. It says we do not have an account. Have checked the Apple ID account details on-line multiple times. What is the problem?

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 1:47 PM

Please contact Apple Support for further assistance. They may be able to look at your account details to see what is preventing normal functionality.

Your new device would include 90 days complementary support coverage, so make use of that.

3 replies

Dec 16, 2019 4:45 AM in response to prue160

You will have to sign up for an Apple ID account, enter all required information, and select a payment method (even if it is “None”). The account will then have to be verified (a code is send, and has to be repeated back).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Manage your Apple ID - Apple

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Dec 16, 2019 1:20 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you.

I did all of that. I received the code and returned it immediately to verify the account. My account has been set up with an ID. I even updated my account with payment info thinking that might be the problem.

I am still unable to purchase or "Get" an app via Apple TV.

Can a second verification code to verify the ID be sent/repeated? How can this occur?

If that is not possible should I just return the item to the shop I purchased it from and obtain a refund? Thank you

We have a new Apple TV HD. Unable to obtain IVIEW app using Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.