Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t seem to assess my iCloud account

Ok so my iPhone 7 crashed and I tried activating my iCloud account on another apple device. I was told to respond to a two way verification code which had been sent to a number I that I’m no longer familiar with. For this reason I’ve not been able to assess my account. Please how can I surpass this two way verification thingy and get my details back. I still have my Apple ID and password

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:56 AM

The 2 way verification code is usually a 6 figure number which Apple will send to a device of your choosing., be it watch, ipad, imac or laptop.

Since you have your Apple ID and password, you are halfway to recovering your iphone.

As far as is known, there is no way to surpass (or get past) 2 way verification once it has been activated, that I'm aware of.

I kept getting notifications on my iMac to the effect of getting me to verify myself as owner/operator of my iMac. I finally relented and get the notifications no more.

You can't get access to your iCloud account because you haven't satisfied the 2 way verification system. Once done, it's as easy as 123.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2019 2:56 AM in response to chidinma3006

The 2 way verification code is usually a 6 figure number which Apple will send to a device of your choosing., be it watch, ipad, imac or laptop.

Since you have your Apple ID and password, you are halfway to recovering your iphone.

As far as is known, there is no way to surpass (or get past) 2 way verification once it has been activated, that I'm aware of.

I kept getting notifications on my iMac to the effect of getting me to verify myself as owner/operator of my iMac. I finally relented and get the notifications no more.

You can't get access to your iCloud account because you haven't satisfied the 2 way verification system. Once done, it's as easy as 123.

I can’t seem to assess my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.