Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Web watcher

I have been looking at WebWatcher mostly because as of right now I need to monitor all messages that come to and from my daughters iPhone. I have tried services as Bark and Apples screentime. Bark is an awesome app but I fear that it will be cut off someday by the App Store. Setting up screen time iMessage monitoring is over complicated. So with that said I’ve been looking at WebWatcher to monitor all iMessages and texts. Has anyone used this or anything that works?

thanks all

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 6:57 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2019 8:19 AM in response to Michael Houser1

Providing these companies with your daughter's data is far more risky than monitoring her phone on your own. Suppose she does send an inappropriate picture over text and now this company has that picture. Do you know what they're going to do with it? What about all the other personal information on her phone? You are willingly paying them to have this information stored in their databases. If you don't believe that your daughter has the capacity of making good decisions on a smart phone then get her a basic flip phone with restrictions through your carrier on who she can call and text.

Web watcher

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.