Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How can I turn off screen time request by iMessage?

I get iMessages (on my MacOS and AppleWatch) for every screen time request my child sends ...

How do I turn these off?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 12:45 AM

It seems, as of now you can't change this feature back to normal notifications. I have found these discussions about that:

How do I disable screen time requests in … - Apple Community

How can I turn off screen time request by… - Apple Community

Using the Feedback Link seems to be the only way to make Apple aware of that problem and hope, that they will change it in a future update.

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 12:45 AM in response to sofhjweofjoi

It seems, as of now you can't change this feature back to normal notifications. I have found these discussions about that:

How do I disable screen time requests in … - Apple Community

How can I turn off screen time request by… - Apple Community

Using the Feedback Link seems to be the only way to make Apple aware of that problem and hope, that they will change it in a future update.

Product Feedback - Apple

How can I turn off screen time request by iMessage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.