Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual SIM cards?

Good afternoon,

Which iPhone supports a dual SIM card?

I was given a new phone and new phone number at work, but I still need to keep my old number. Work will not allow me to use my personal phone number, but I've been told I can upgrade the phone to allow for the separate lines to work on a single phone. Any ideas? I don't want to look too gangsta with three cellphones, a pager, and my piece.

Sincerely,

Prone-to-overshare

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:27 PM

iPhone Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and Xr support dual sim cards. 1 physical sim card and 1 eSim which can hold multiple phone lines from supported carriers.

If the iPhone is unlocked, you can use lines from different carriers for both the physical sim card and the eSim.

See here for more details: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2019 2:27 PM in response to Fritz_the_Cat

iPhone Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and Xr support dual sim cards. 1 physical sim card and 1 eSim which can hold multiple phone lines from supported carriers.

If the iPhone is unlocked, you can use lines from different carriers for both the physical sim card and the eSim.

See here for more details: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Dual SIM cards?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.