Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock remove

What can I do?? I have another I phone x and I forgot it’s passcode and iCloud password and I sent the invoice to apple support and they refused to open the phone and they didn’t tell my what is the reason if the is a problem in my invoice or what they very slow didn’t reply easily i sent to apple support and to feedback but without response

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 5:18 PM

See if you can recover the password. Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2019 5:18 PM in response to Saranada

See if you can recover the password. Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

Activation lock remove

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.