Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I called about AppleCare plus for loss/theft and lost money on this

I called about Apple care plus for loss theft, and then the person I was talking with told me I needed to buy gift cares of 200. 00 piece needed two then it went to 4 of them to fix the hackers. Is it how y’all work stating buy these cards give them the numbers to block hackers. I lost money on this plan

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Unfortunately, search engines are notorious for displaying bogus information when searching for tech support. There is always a very, very good chance that the bulk of numbers displayed when using a search engine for such searches will be bogus. Apple contact info is below.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 3:38 PM in response to Franken12

Unfortunately, search engines are notorious for displaying bogus information when searching for tech support. There is always a very, very good chance that the bulk of numbers displayed when using a search engine for such searches will be bogus. Apple contact info is below.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

I called about AppleCare plus for loss/theft and lost money on this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.