Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless charger

Is the wireless charger too bad for an apple phone?
Because I've heard that wireless charging is damaging the phone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 7:31 AM

Hey there Ernestas_Ras,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks so much for taking the time to post your question. I'd be glad to provide you with some information on wireless charging where your iPhone is concerned.

Charging wireless on an iPhone 8 or later is totally safe as long as you're using Qi-certified charging accessories. Check out How to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later for a list of Qi-certified chargers, a link to the Apple Online Store where you can purchase them, and for general guidance on how to wirelessly charge your iPhone.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 7:31 AM in response to Ernestas_Ras

Hey there Ernestas_Ras,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks so much for taking the time to post your question. I'd be glad to provide you with some information on wireless charging where your iPhone is concerned.

Charging wireless on an iPhone 8 or later is totally safe as long as you're using Qi-certified charging accessories. Check out How to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later for a list of Qi-certified chargers, a link to the Apple Online Store where you can purchase them, and for general guidance on how to wirelessly charge your iPhone.

Cheers.

Wireless charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.