Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Newspapers will I be able to read if I subscribe?

I like Apple News but am frankly tired of seeing the beginning of an article say in the Washington Post that I am told I cannot read unless I subscribe to that newspaper. If there were a list of newspapers I could read on the Apple News + subscription service I would sure like to see it. There are a lot of magazines listed. Can someone help me out here?

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:56 PM

See the following from Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

To see what magazines are included with Apple News+ before you subscribe, go to the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch. On your iPad or Mac, go to News+ in the sidebar. Then tap or click Browse the Catalog at the top of the screen

That says magazines but it also shows newspapers.

I believe it is currently limited to the Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 3:56 PM in response to Mschrager1

See the following from Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

To see what magazines are included with Apple News+ before you subscribe, go to the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch. On your iPad or Mac, go to News+ in the sidebar. Then tap or click Browse the Catalog at the top of the screen

That says magazines but it also shows newspapers.

I believe it is currently limited to the Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times.

What Newspapers will I be able to read if I subscribe?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.