Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t get my headphone adapter to work

Cant get my headphone adapter to work

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 6:43 PM

Then what does Bluetooth have to do with it?

If you are using the Apple adapter try it on a different iPhone and see if your headphones work. If they still don’t you may have a bad adapter, exchange it with Apple. If your headphones don’t work try another set of headphones, if they do work your headphones have a problem. If both the adapter and headphones work on a different iPhone then get a flashlight and toothpick and carefully clean the Lightning connector on your iPhone.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 6:43 PM in response to 5liltees

Then what does Bluetooth have to do with it?

If you are using the Apple adapter try it on a different iPhone and see if your headphones work. If they still don’t you may have a bad adapter, exchange it with Apple. If your headphones don’t work try another set of headphones, if they do work your headphones have a problem. If both the adapter and headphones work on a different iPhone then get a flashlight and toothpick and carefully clean the Lightning connector on your iPhone.

Can’t get my headphone adapter to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.