Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone adapter is not working

My headphone adapter works on every single iPhone except for my iPhone 7. My iPhone 7 can be charged and connected to a computer and be recognized properly so I don't know what the problem is.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 8:31 AM

We can only go on what you provide us. There are other 3rd-parties out there that sell similar devices. I just wanted to be sure.

Apple does say that this adapter supports an iPhone 7, running iOS 10 or later ... which your iPhone appears to be.

As such, it may be a manufacturing defect and you could have it checked out by your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If they agree, and it's within one year of the purchase date, you could get it replaced for free.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 8:31 AM in response to 0wsn

We can only go on what you provide us. There are other 3rd-parties out there that sell similar devices. I just wanted to be sure.

Apple does say that this adapter supports an iPhone 7, running iOS 10 or later ... which your iPhone appears to be.

As such, it may be a manufacturing defect and you could have it checked out by your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If they agree, and it's within one year of the purchase date, you could get it replaced for free.

Headphone adapter is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.