Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac numbers update numbers ...

My mac will not update numbers ... just keeps 'processing' the request to update but doesn't actually update. I can no longer open numbers on my machine now so this is causing much difficulties. please help.

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X 10.10

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 3:56 PM

Hi Martin,

If the profile information attached to your post is correct, the current version of Numbers (which is the only one available at the App store) will not run on your Mac's OS. The App Store will not download a version of Numbers that is not supported on your Mac. You'll need to update the os to macOS 14 or macOS 15, the only versions supporting Numbers 6.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 3:56 PM in response to MartinaOS

Hi Martin,

If the profile information attached to your post is correct, the current version of Numbers (which is the only one available at the App store) will not run on your Mac's OS. The App Store will not download a version of Numbers that is not supported on your Mac. You'll need to update the os to macOS 14 or macOS 15, the only versions supporting Numbers 6.

Regards,

Barry

Mac numbers update numbers ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.