Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

possibility of restoring a deleted account

hello. I recently deleted an Apple ID and was provided a 12 digit access code to use if I need to verify my identity with apple support and if I need to contact apple concerning my reverting my deletion request. can I get back that account?

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Not possible. The code is only useable for a very short time to cancel a deletion request. Once the request to delete an AppleID has been fully processed, the account is permanently deleted.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2019 5:42 AM in response to lugogojuma

Not possible. The code is only useable for a very short time to cancel a deletion request. Once the request to delete an AppleID has been fully processed, the account is permanently deleted.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.”

possibility of restoring a deleted account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.