Will I recover my Apple ID in 24 hs?

I have a question so I’ve logged out my Apple ID and I can’t sign back in I know my password and email and trusted number but I don’t have access to the number now or any other Apple device I’ve requested a account recovery I was told to wait 24 hours what is the chances I’ll get back into my account after 24 hours as I’ve lost everything I have no contacts no nothing and am gutted if am honest

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 6:42 AM

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password, click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

"Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to https://iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 6:42 AM in response to Calebp43

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password, click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

"Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to https://iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID."

Will I recover my Apple ID in 24 hs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.