Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blank pages in Safari

Often when I enter a web address in Safari the page is shown as loaded but the screen is blank. Reader view will often show the page in question but not web site view. I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.3.

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 6:08 AM

4 replies

Dec 22, 2019 8:42 AM in response to FPhilton

Hi FPhilton,  

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you having an issue with a blank pages in Safari. Does this issue happen with any one particular webpage? Does this happen when connected to both Wi-Fi and cellular? I recommend that you Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Reach back out to the community to let us know how it goes. 

Cheers!

Dec 24, 2019 10:59 AM in response to FPhilton

Hi FPhilton, 

We are glad a restart resolves the issue for a little while. How long before the issue returns? This article has more steps If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Since you have already restarted, it would be a good idea to clear the website data as instructed in that article.

Hope that helps.

Happy Holidays!

Blank pages in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.