Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete import photos

long time ago i have imported some photos from my computer. now i want to delete that photos. i already tried so many way to delete photos. but i can not do this. so please advice me how to delete that photos. thank you.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 7:52 AM

Do you want to delete photos on your iPhone or your Mac? Sorry, this is not clear, because the signature of your question is showing "iPhone 7, iOS 13", but your question is in the Photos for Mac forum.

If you synced photos from your Mac to the iPhone with iTunes or the Finder, the photos can only be deleted by syncing again and omitting the selected albums or folders when syncing. It is not possible to delete synced photos directly on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 7:52 AM in response to suresh3185

Do you want to delete photos on your iPhone or your Mac? Sorry, this is not clear, because the signature of your question is showing "iPhone 7, iOS 13", but your question is in the Photos for Mac forum.

If you synced photos from your Mac to the iPhone with iTunes or the Finder, the photos can only be deleted by syncing again and omitting the selected albums or folders when syncing. It is not possible to delete synced photos directly on the iPhone.

how to delete import photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.