Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blank Screen when Managing Subscriptions

All-

Can't figure this out, so hoping someone else has this problem and can assist. Using macOS Catalina (10.15.2) I open the App Store -- click on my account (bottom left corner) -- click on View Information (top right corner), and when the options appear -- click on the Manage option for Subscriptions. After being asked to log in, I just get a blank screen. No information appears. Everything else in the app works, which tells me this app is communicating with Apple as it should. This one screen is the only thing that is unusable. Therefore I have no means to manage my MacOS app subscriptions.

Am I the only one seeing this? Anyone know of another way to manage your app subscriptions other than inside MacOS in the App Store application?

_Bones_

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 7:12 PM

I figured this out.

Even though Apple made a bit deal about separating their platforms in MacOS Catalina (e.g. Music, App Store, Apple TV, etc.) the process was not 100% perfect. In order to manage your app subscriptions, you still have to use the Music app to do so. This article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 helped me get there -- even though its focused on mobile apps, and redirects to the Music app, it applies to non-music apps as well. Somewhat confusing. And the App Store subscription manager is still broken.

Hope this helps.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 7:12 PM in response to _Bones_

I figured this out.

Even though Apple made a bit deal about separating their platforms in MacOS Catalina (e.g. Music, App Store, Apple TV, etc.) the process was not 100% perfect. In order to manage your app subscriptions, you still have to use the Music app to do so. This article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 helped me get there -- even though its focused on mobile apps, and redirects to the Music app, it applies to non-music apps as well. Somewhat confusing. And the App Store subscription manager is still broken.

Hope this helps.

Feb 11, 2020 9:01 AM in response to roo1992

roo1992: When you show this path – System Preferences > Apple ID > Media & Purchases – I assume you're on Catalina as I don't see Apple ID as a System Preferences choice in the earlier operating system Mojave. iCloud is the only System Preferences login choice for me in Mojave. Or am I missing something? Thanks.

Blank Screen when Managing Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.