Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A problem with an apple ID account.

Hello, my boyfriend forgot the password for his apple ID account, however the support team send him a notification that the new password or recovery code was send to his i-cloud e-mail. However, he can not see it due to the forgotten password.

After that he receive a notification by the support team that his account's password would be reset after 13 days. It is awful - 13 days without phone!

Then he tried to factory reset his account and he received a note that it cannot be deleted/reset without password. I cannot believe it!

Now he cannot neither change the password, nor reset the old account and create a new one.

Meanwhile, I tried to call the support team (responsible in Bulgaria) but they do not work. Additionally I tried to call the team in USA but I was redirected to the Bulgarian team, i.e. I could not connect with them.

Could you please let me know what to do in order to resolve the problem. I cannot image it - 13 days without phone!

Thank you in advance and regards,

Plamena

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 12:49 PM

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do. The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. 

6 replies

A problem with an apple ID account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.