Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to my emojis? I just updated my phone to 13.3 and I can’t seem to get them back

I just updated the software on my iPhone 7 to 13.3 and I’ve lost my emojis. Is there a way to get them back?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 5:23 PM

Hi there, RosemaryKahn.

I see that you're unable to use emojis using the keyboard of your iPhone, and I'm glad to help.

Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Make sure you're tapping the globe on the keyboard. If you are, then follow the steps under "Don't see the emoji keyboard?".

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2019 5:23 PM in response to RosemaryKahn

Hi there, RosemaryKahn.

I see that you're unable to use emojis using the keyboard of your iPhone, and I'm glad to help.

Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Make sure you're tapping the globe on the keyboard. If you are, then follow the steps under "Don't see the emoji keyboard?".

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

What happened to my emojis? I just updated my phone to 13.3 and I can’t seem to get them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.