Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro error with the latest firmware 2c54

i own the new airpods pro with the latest firmware 2c54 and the red exclamation mark still appears every time i take either airpods out of the case

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 5:02 PM

2 replies

Dec 23, 2019 8:22 AM in response to mhd1122

I don't have pro's but do have Airpod 2's which have updated to 2C54 firmware and ever since I am having no end of issues.

Absolutely fine till the update but now keep getting the exclamation mark for one or the other Airpod, one or the other won't connect, have to reset 5 + times to get them both to connect, only one will do what it is supposed to i.e. skip tracks, play/pause when tapped but not both, air pod status window info jumps around on the iphone screen, one ear pod disconnects whilst playing, the list goes on......

The latest firmware seems to have a lot to answer for and has rendered my Airpod's practically useless.

Airpods pro error with the latest firmware 2c54

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.